Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and raw cacao powder. It’s also dairy-free and vegan.
This desert is antioxidant rich raw cacao. Raw cacao is made by cold-pressing unroasted cacao beans. This process retains all the living enzymes and provides raw cacao powder packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Unlike cocoa mix, which does not impart those benefits.
But the best part is that this dessert is made from avocados. No, it does not taste like avocados. It simply tastes like a creamy, decadent, chocolaty dessert that’s full of healthy fats
for 2 servings
- 2 large ripe avocados, cubed
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder
- ½ cup (110 g) dark chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup (60 mL) almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt, or sea salt
- Add the avocados to a blender or food processor, along with the cocoa powder, melted chocolate, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Serve immediately, or chilled.